Customer Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions described in this document are written to clarify what the customer can expect.
Right to Make Changes to the Agreement
This agreement is predetermined. Should you have any concerns with the information within this document, contact FlashBox. Please reach out to [email protected] or call us toll-free at 1-888-631-7895.
FlashBox is currently delivering within the Greater Toronto Area.
Specific regions we cover: Toronto, Mississauga, Streetsville, Oakville, Brampton, Woodbridge, Concord, Thornhill, Richmond Hill, Oakridge, Aurora, Newmarket, Unionville, Markham, Stouffville, Scarborough, Pickering, Ajax, Whitby, Oshawa
Regions we currently do not cover: Burlington, Hamilton, Milton, King City, Bradford, Bowmanville
1. Only adequately packaged parcels will be accepted by our drivers.
- If packages are open, broken, damaged, leaking, unsafe, tapped together, or able to withstand the rigours of delivery, our drivers have the right to refuse delivery upon pickup.
2. Parcels above our maximum height and weight requirements are subject to service refusal
- Parcels must be 66lbs or under
- Parcels must be 32” x 20” x 14” or under
Same-Day Delivery Requirements
1. In order to get same-day delivery for $6 per parcel, you must:
- Have at least 5 parcels to be delivered
- The items must not be age-sensitive, perishable, regulated, or fragile
- Must fit within our maximum height and weight requirements
- Must be delivered within our delivery area
2. Order spreadsheets must be submitted before 11 am
3. All drop-off locations must be listed on the spreadsheet
- If amendments are required, please submit a new spreadsheet with all drop-off locations
Dedicated Delivery Requirements
There is no minimum requirement for the number of parcels being delivered, nor is there a limit to the product type. Our dedicated delivery solution can accommodate special needs items as well as short delivery windows.
- Deliveries must be placed at least 3 hours prior to pick-up time
Copyright and Intellectual Property
FlashBox content, logo, and other visual media are FlashBox’s property and are protected by copyright laws.
The following laws govern this agreement
- R.R.O. 1990, Reg. 1087: CONDITIONS OF CARRIAGE – GENERAL FREIGHT CARRIERS
Limitation of Liability
FlashBox is responsible for your parcels from the moment they are picked up until the moment they are delivered to end customers. We are not responsible for the parcels before or after delivery.
If parcels are stolen once left on the end customer’s property, we are not responsible.
Insurance Coverage of Parcels
1. FlashBox will cover up to $100 of the value of the parcel
2. If you would like more coverage
- FlashBox will charge you 1% of the additional parcel value
- In the event that your parcel is damaged, we will then pay the full value of the parcel
Termination of Accounts/Service
Accounts made on FlashBox’s website, mobile apps and other digital apps, or users’ access to FlashBox’s website and apps can be terminated in case of abuses or at FlashBox’s sole discretion.
Should you have any questions, our support team is available to help. Please email [email protected] or call us toll-free at 1-888-631-7895.